Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Is there hope for Spoby?

It's depressing to see Spencer so sad and I hate what Toby did to her but I still want them back together. Fans have asked the producers so many times if there will be an happy ending for Spoby but they have never given us a sincere answer but I think they just gave us a clue that there might be hope for Spoby <3
 
In last nights episode Spencer was in the mausoleum crying after the other girls left she glanced at Alison's mausoleum marble stone and remember that it says "Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality" and the episode is called "Dead to me" hinting that Toby is now dead to Spencer but maybe this is a clue to us because the loved ones are unable to die.
We better hope that this is a clue!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Yessssssss thank u so damn much u just made my day !! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. np :) i think i just made my own day as well haha

      Delete
  2. I think I have a crush on the investigator spencer hired.. hihihi

    ReplyDelete